Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Hot Cocoa Bar

Themed bars at parties are a great way to serve delicious food or drinks in a fun and creative way. I’ve seen endless candy and dessert bars, but when I came across the idea of a hot cocoa bar, I smiled. With the NFL playoffs right around the corner, how much fun would it be to set one of these up at a tailgate? Or after a long day of skiing with friends, even at a winter wedding?

HotChocolate
My favorite hot chocolate mix of all time is Williams-Sonoma’s Classic Hot Chocolate made from shavings of premium chocolate instead of powder. For me, a little bit of whipped cream, warm caramel sauce, dark chocolate shavings and a pinch of sea salt are the perfect toppings for a perfect cup! And of course, as I type this, its a blustery 25 degrees outside and now I'm craving a cup of hot cocoa and have absolutely none in the house. Bummer.

Hot-Chocolate-Single
Image 1 via College Lifestyles | Image 2 via Cupcakes and Cashmere | Image 3 via Joyful Abode | Image 4 via Hostess with the Mostess | Image 5 via Sophisimom | Image 6 via Chez Wedd

1 comment:

  1. YUM - what a great idea! Will definitely keep this in mind for any winter events.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...